Ad Blocker Detected
Please, may you disable your ad blocker. Refresh page to continue
Does Facebook boost work? How to get more likes on Facebook? Do you want to know how to boost a post or a page on Facebook?If yes then you’re on the right page. In this blog I will help you go through the process on how to create Facebook sponsored posts.
There are many people who boost Facebook posts and some are already enjoying the benefits. And there are some people who want to boost their business pages on Facebook but don’t know how Facebook boost works. It really works.
As you may already be aware social media especially Facebook is one of the best places where people sell products and promote events. Hence, if you’re a business person who is interested to reach out to more potential clients, then you will find this post to be useful.
Does Facebook boost work?
Good question, right! The answer is straight forward, Facebook boost works. Facebook users boost posts to reach out to more people. Not only that, but also to encourage post engagement, to have more likes, comments, and shares.
How does Facebook boost work?
Boosting on Facebook is really simple thing. All you’ve to do is to create a business page and publish an eligible post. Once you’ve published a post on your page then you click the blue boost post button which appears below the post you create.
Boosting a post on Facebook may help you to have more people like your posts, more share and more comments. It may help you to reach new people who are not following your business page but are interested in your content, products or services.
How to create a boosted post?
- Create a Facebook business page (if you haven’t created already)
- Publish an eligible post on your Facebook business page
- Have administrators’ rights
- Go to your business page
- Identify a post you want to boost. Or create a new engaging post. Posts that include images and videos are more engaging than text without visuals.
- Click the boost post button (blue) at the page
- Target your post by choosing preferred audience. Targeting the right audience is critical to achieving best results.
- Custom your budget and duration. The minimum budget to boost a post is $1. You can cancel the promotion anytime. Number of people increases when the budget increases.
- Make payment using PayPal or any other secure means. If you want to pay with a visa card you will be required to provide the following;
–Name that appears on the card
-Card number (16 digit number)
-CVV (3 digit number on the back of the visa card)
-Expiry date for your card
After you’ve filled required payment details click the Boost post blue button. Then wait for approval of the Facebook ad. When your post is approved you will get an email and you will be able to monitor the performance of your sponsored post.
Facebook boost event
Facebook sponsored posts may reach to many followers depending on your budget. As such it may be helpful when you want more people to know about an event you’ve organized. Event ads allow you to target people who may be interested in your event. It gives your event a presence.
How to get more likes on Facebook?
Obviously, boosting is likely going to help you to get more likes on Facebook. Further to that you’re Facebook promoted posts have to be unique and valuable to your followers. Additionally, you may have to use appropriate images wherever necessary. Consider adding appealing visual image to your Facebook sponsored posts as well as to Facebook boost event.