Ad Blocker Detected
Please, may you disable your ad blocker. Refresh page to continue
Maastricht University Holland High Potential scholarship 2017
Degree (Master’s) scholarships
The Holland High Potential Scholarship (2017) consists of a High Potential Scholarship combined with a Holland Scholarship.
Aim of the scholarship
The High Potential Scholarship is for excellent students from outside the European Union/European Economic Area (EU/EEA) who wish to do a master’s or a professional education programme at Maastricht University for the 2017/2018 academic year.
Sponsors of the Holland scholarship
The Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science in conjunction with Dutch universities and universities of applied sciences are the sponsors of the Holland scholarship.
The Holland scholarship is aimed at international students from outside the EU/EEA who wish to study a full master’s degree programme in the Netherlands in the 2017/2018 academic calendar
Eligibility for Master’s degree scholaarship
To eligible for the Holland scholarships candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Be from a country outside the EU/EEA and meet the minimum requirements to obtain an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- Be applying for a full-time master’s programme at Maastricht University.
- Meet the specific admission requirements of Maastricht University.
- Have never studied at an education institution in the Netherlands.
- Be not over 35 years of age at the start of the 2017/18 academic year.
- Demonstrate excellent results during your previous education programmes, as confirmed by your latest grade transcript.
The deadline for receiving applications is 01 February, 2017
Duration of studies of the Holland High Potential scholarship
- One year in the case of a one-year master’s programme
- Two years in the case of a two-year master’s programme
Tuition fees : € 13,000 or € 17,500
Living allowance : € 10,500
Visa costs : € 311
Insurances : € 520
How to apply
Firstly, register for a Master’s Programme (MA) at Maastricht University. Once you are accepted to any Masters Programme, you will receive a student ID number to use in the application process.
Secondly, fill out, print, sign, and scan the complete application form to an electronic device of your choice.
Then, Sign to your MyUm account,
- Select document type “Apply for scholarship”
- Upload the necessary document including the scan of you completed application form
Visit official scholarship website here